3xScreen is always on the look out for the right people to join our team on a full-time, part-time or freelance basis.
In all our hires, the key qualities we seek are:
- A good team player who is comfortable working as a member of a small high-performance start-up team
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Customer and results-oriented self-starter
- Ability to multi-task with excellent time and project management skills
- A creative thinker who can think outside the box
- Good attention to detail
Current Open Positions
Online Video Engineer/Producer – Full-time position
Position Posted 7 November 2012
The Online Video Engineer/Producer will undertake online video operations and developments, including:
- Filming, producing, encoding and streaming live events
- Editing and producing video clips
- Managing the uploading, encoding, meta-tagging, publishing, syndication and generation of performance analytics for videos on 3xScreen’s various Online Video Platforms (CMSs)
- Development and support of HTML, Flash, Actionscript and other computer code that is used to integrate videos in to websites, iPhone Apps and other media
The preferred candidates will:
- Possess a demonstrable passion for online video
- Have an undergraduate or post-graduate qualification in video production and/or computer science
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of, and aptitude for, two or more of the following: video production computer programming and computer networking
- Possess suitable personal attributes
This is a full-time permanent position with a salary on offer which will be commensurate with skills and experience. Both experienced candidates and new graduates will be considered.
Please apply by emailing email@example.com.
Please attach a copy of your C.V. and some detail about yourself, your experience and why you feel you are the ideal candidate for the job within your email.
Applicants who do not follow the application procedures will not be considered.